WHY USE A BIKEDOME?
Storing your bike in a Dome prevents moisture build up on the dense metals with the changes in temperature and air pressure during the cold winter months, stopping corrosion too delicate and polished surfaces. Also the positive balloon like pressure stops anything coming into contact with your bike causing any potential damage.
A constant and filtered air flow from the efficient 12v fan maintains pressure, circulating the air within up to 4 times per hour, keeping your bike free from dust and condensation with running costs from just 1p per day.
The clear PVC 0.2mm plastic sheet will allow you to still admire and view your pride and joy in all its glory. There are access zips front and rear to allow entry for your battery charger, keeping your bike ready on standby for its next adventure.
EASY TO SET UP
A zip around the base allows you to seperate the PVC and gather to one end of the Dome, You can then wheel your bike onto center of base sheet and either use side stand on small matt (included) or support your bike on paddock stand,
The PVC can then be carefully lifted of your bike and fasten Zip around base completey and attach to power supply, then watch as the dome inflates in Approx 2-3 minutes!
Please consider length required when using a paddock stand! If unsure on size to choose then please get in touch
- SKU: VDB-EXTRA-LARGE
- Part Type: Bike Covers
- 12v DC low noise brushless fan
- Little as 1p per day running cost
- 0,2 mm clear PVC Plastic sheet
- Fire and fuel resistant 0,7 mm base sheet.
- 12V 2A 1500mA AC-DC Adaptor included with 13amp 3 pin plug
- Circulates the air within bubble up to 4 times per hour
- Prevents any condensation forming on bike,
- Access zips front and back for trickle charger access
- Air Filter included
- Small mat for side stand included