Once adjusted to suit, the harness opens fully making it easy to put on even with bulky riding gear. Kriega’s signature alloy adjusters set the waist tension in seconds and eradicate loose strap ends giving a clean, uncluttered harness design.
The Kriega R35 has concealed pockets on the front of the harness which provides quick access to money, phone and passport, while the large main body is compatible with a hydration bladder and a CE-Level 2 back protector.
It`s large reflective panels front and rear add a level of safety for night riding and four compression straps keep the load stable even at high speed. Quick-access side pockets, a rear mesh storage area with shock cord, add to the versatility of the pack.
The pack is supplied pre-adjusted to level-2 on the harness straps. This harness position will fit the majority of riders.
Adjust to level 1 for XS and level 3 for XL fit.
- Step 1: Firstly push the harness strap back into the pack to release the harness-web tension.
- Step 2: Shorten or lengthen harness by moving slider on web - equal both sides.
- Step 3: Pull harness strap back out of pack to tension harness-web.
Put on pack and fasten front 2 x harness buckles. Adjust alloy buckles on hip wings by lifting and pulling the nylon cord.
Tighten alloy buckles so the wings grip the sides of your torso. The top harness straps should not be a close fit, but not too tight achieve the correct comfort level.
- SKU: KRU35
- Unique QUADLOC Harness
- 2 x Outer Water resistant Zip Pockets
- Reflective panels front & rear.
- Front Mesh Pocket With Shock Cord
- Optional 5 or 10 Litre Drypacks
- Material: Cordura/ Nylon
- Compression Straps: 4
- Hydration Bladder: Compatible
- Back Protector: CE-Level 2 Compatible
- Bag Type: Backpack
- Capacity : 35 litres
- Width(mm): 300
- Depth (mm): 200
- Height (mm): 570
- Motorcycle Make: Other
- Weight: 1600 Grams
Used as a backpack on my commute to work, day in and out it has served me well!! Best price and free delivery, ideal.
I wore the Kriega R35 backpack with my one-piece and it worked just fine with the aerodynamic hump.
Had many other backpacks in the past. None have taken the weight off my shoulders and back the way this Kriega does. Very comfortable and well made.