A flexible white silicone tube fits alone the base of the helmet with Velcro® loops which fix to the inside of the helmet under the cheek pads. The tube pushes through a hole in the front air vent so that the soft bite valve is positioned near the riders lips. A quick-release dry-break valve makes it easy to remove your helmet while still wearing a the backpack. A big bore insulated tube, connects to a Kriega 3 litre Hydrapak® reservoir with the push of a button. (Hydrapak® sold separately).
- Step 1: Make a hole in the helmet front air vent. Push the white tube through from the inside
- Step 2: Slide the Velcro® loops onto the white tube. Push the end onto the dry-break connector
- Step 3: Remove the helmet inner cheek pad. Stick the Velcro® tabs to a flat area on the inside
- Step 4: Replace the inner cheek pad and adjust the bite valve position to your liking
Note: depending on the helmet size, the white tube may need cutting down. The ideal position for the connector is as near to the helmet as possible.
- SKU: KAHFV
- White silicone tube with Kriega branding
- Quick-release dry-break connector
- Easy-fit – Velcro® tube management
- Big-bore insulated tubing
- Type: Hydration
- Motorcycle Make: Other
- Weight: 55 Kg
Makes drinking on the go far easier during Enduro events, And even given the top tip to store in freezer when not using! Great product and service, Thank you Yourmoto..