We will provide confirmation of an estimated delivery date upon Shipment of your order, which is our acknowledgement that the order will be fulfilled. Should there be an event that is deemed to be outside of our control that means we fail to achieve the estimated delivery date, we will contact you to confirm a revised estimated delivery date. Delivery will be complete once the Product arrives at the delivery address that you provided to us, and the delivered Products become the responsibility of you, the consumer, from this point. Ownership of the Products ordered is yours once we receive a full payment for the Product and all applicable delivery charges.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on our Site, an estimated delivery date is just that. They are in no way a guarantee of delivery time or date and should not be relied upon as such.
An Event Outside of our Control means an occurrence or event that is beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation floods, earthquakes, storms, fires, explosions, riots, terrorist attacks or threat of terrorist attacks, invasions, wars (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, strikes or other industrial actions by third parties, civil commotions, subsidence, epidemics or other natural disasters, impossible use of public and private transport networks (railways, shipping, aircraft, motor), or the failure of telecommunications networks (public or private).
If a delivery via our courier is attempted and there is no-one available to sign for the Products at the address you provided us with, the courier service will normally inform you that a delivery has been attempted in means of a delivery slip. It is then your responsibility to contact the courier service to agree a revised delivery date, or to collect the Products from their nearest depot.
Our royal mail delivery service will not always require a signature and if the item is to large to fit through your letter box a delivery slip will be left and the item can be collected from your local post office depot.
Returns and Refunds
It is always our aim to provide you, the consumer, with Products of the highest quality that are unblemished and free from damage. On rare occasions, however, goods are provided to us that are not to an acceptable standard, and you may wish to return these to us. These returns are governed by these Terms & Conditions.
If you receive your Product purchased from us which does not match what you have ordered and you do not wish to accept these goods, we will either send you a replacement (if available) or process a full refund of the price you paid for the item(s) via the payment method you used when making your purchase.
If you receive goods that you purchased from our Site that are faulty and you do not wish to accept these goods, we will either repair and return to them to you, send a replacement (if available), or process a full refund of the price you paid for the item(s) via the payment method you used when making your purchase.
If we are to make any repair / replacement / refund, this is subject to you:
• Promptly notifying us of receipt of damaged or mis-described Products
• Allowing us the time to examine damaged or mis-described Products
• Returning Products to us along with all packaging and documentation supplied with them
Please note that we will not be liable for any fault in the Products to the extent permitted by law where the fault or damage is a result of the following:
• A failure on behalf of the consumer to comply with the manufacturer or YourMoto.Bike’s reasonable instructions that would have been supplied or included with the Products in terms of installation, maintenance or storage
• Repairs or alterations carried out by the consumer without seeking prior written consent
• Use of the Products after notifying us that the said Products are faulty
• Fair wear and tear arising from usage of the Products after delivery to you
• Damage caused by your negligence after delivery to you
• Wilful damage caused after delivery to you
On receipt of purchased Products, it is the responsibility of the consumer to check that Product(s) received are exactly as ordered from us, and that there are no obvious faults with the Product(s). We are not responsible for additional costs incurred by way of fitment or incorporation of any Products into anything after delivery is made to you should you fail to comply with your obligations in respect of these Products. This clause does not affect your legal rights in relation to Products provided that are faulty or received not as described.
On the very rare occasion that you are not completely satisfied with your Products that you have purchased from us, or if you have changed your mind with regards to your purchase, you may return the Product(s) to us at your own cost within a 30 calendar day period from the date of delivery to you. We will happily refund your purchase price in full, or offer a replacement if applicable. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you any costs that are incurred by us in relation to the delivery / return of the Product(s).
Refunds will be paid within 14 calendar days once agreed.
We strongly recommend using a proof of postage or signed for delivery service as YourMoto.Bike cannot be held responsible for items not arriving back with us.
You should note, however, that we reserve the right to exercise discretion with respect to the return of any Products. We are able to refuse to accept a return, or reduce the price that we refund to you if we deem that:
• A Product was purchased at a discounted rate to allow for previous damage or inferior quality
• You have made alterations or repairs to the Product without the required prior written consent
• You have incorporated or fitted the Products into another item
• A Product has become worn or damaged after delivery
• Products that are delivered in sealed packaging (e.g. Computer Software) are returned with the sealed packaging opened after delivery to you
• A Product purchased from us has been used for Business or Commercial purposes without our prior written consent
• It is our firm belief that you are trying to abuse our Returns system in some way
All Products that we sell to you, the consumer, are complete with a manufacturers guarantee, and as such, if any goods we supply become faulty within the period of guarantee, you are entitled to a repair or replacement. You should refer to the manufacturers guarantee for further details. The manufacturer’s guarantee and the terms established by our Returns Policy are in addition to your legal rights as a consumer.
Should you wish to return any of our Products for any reason whatsoever (in accordance with the various terms laid out above and in our Delivery/Returns Policy) you should always contact us using the email address info@YourMoto.Bike to make all the appropriate arrangements.
Cancelling an Order
You have a right as a consumer to cancel any order made with us for Products purchased. Any cancellation of an order must be made in writing and be within 14 business days from the date of delivery to you. Your right to cancel an order is not extended to Products which are made to measure or custom-made, personalised, perishable, literature, or any item delivered with a security seal that you have opened after delivery to you. The item to be returned must then do so within 14 days of your intent to return submission had been made.
You will receive a full refund for the cancelled order within a period of 365 calendar days from the date in which you notified us in writing of your request to cancel an order. We will deduct our reasonable costs of recovering the Product(s) if you fail to cover the cost of returning the Product(s) to us. The full refund will also depend on you taking reasonable care of the Product(s) until they are returned to us. Should you cancel an order that has already been processed for delivery then you must not open or unpack the Product(s) when you receive them.
If you choose to cancel your order, and write to us to confirm this, and you receive your Product(s), then it is the consumer’s responsibility to:
• Cover the cost of returning Products to us
• Cover the cost of us collecting the Products from you
• Return Products to us as quickly as possible
• Request a collection of Products which can only be collected by us from the delivery address. We will confirm a suitable collection time with you
• Keep all Products received in your possession until collected or returned
• Take good care of all Products until collected or returned
To cancel an order in accordance with your legal right to do so, you can contact us here or send an email to info@YourMoto.Bike or you can write a letter to us at Returns Department, YourMoto.Bike Limited, Unit 7 Crane Way, Woolsbridge Industrial Park, Three Legged Cross, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 6FA.