Compact, effective and simple to use Quickshifter technology featuring two independant interrupt channels for improved quickshifting. Easily adjustable shift force and interrupt durations. Features 3 simple adjusters for each parameter, no phones, PCs or LCD required! Works straight out of the box! no dyno time necessary!
TESTED TO OVER 1,000,000 SHIFTS! Ultra-durable Quickshifter sensors, designed to perform, produced from special stainless steel alloys. Environmentally endurance passed. The #1 OEM choice for reliability and performance. Dual channels for road or race shift set-up, also available as 3 wire 5v configurations for third party aftermarket ECU control.
Tie-rods manufactured using aircraft specification aluminium for durability and lightness featuring orignal Translogic's DUAL THREADS. Supplied as a 6 piece tie-rod kit for an easy install.
No tie-rod? No problem!
Translogic’s precision linear Quickshifter sensors allow fitment of Intellishift Quickshifter systems to any application even without a tie-rod.
"Using a quickshifter on my race bike reduces my lap times, there's no doubt it but where you`ll benefit most with your bike is from intellishift, the way it shifts gear is just better than anything else. Fast is great but fast and smooth is better!"
- Translogic Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic's product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic quick shifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there's no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 6 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic QSX Quickshifter ECU is the smallest dual-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- QSX Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel Quickshifter sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The QSX Quickshifter ECUs feature easily adjustable parameters where the user can simply and quickly dial in sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times on two seperate channels providing total control.
- SKU: TLS-QSX-O-DCS
- Motorcycle Make: BMW
- 1dn 5up or 1up 5dn road or race pattern
- Fully adjustable and adaptive.
- Easily adjustable shift force and interrupt duration's.
- Works straight out of the box!
- Part Type: Quickshifter